Post: Senior Officer, Procurement
Reporting relationship: Assistant Manager, Administration
Gross Salary: MVR 15,840
Online Application: https://forms.gle/z4onqKXFMJUWwG3AA
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES:
- Carry out procurement process as per the procurement policy
- Recommend changes to policy in line with relevant laws and regulations and best practices and strive to improve the procurement process.
- Receive, review and process purchase requisitions to carry out required procurement activities in accordance with the procurement policy.
- Carry out the bidding process including preparing bid documents, announcements and receiving proposals.
- Act as primary point of contact for potential bidders, vendors, service provides, suppliers, etc.
- Manage service agreements and procurement contracts, ensure that contract obligations and resolve conflicts.
- Advise management, board and board committees on procurement practices.
- Provide administrative support as required by the Procurement Committee.
- Coordinate with evaluation committee to prepare bid documents that yield successful bids and provide assistance during bid evaluation as required.
- Preparing daily/monthly reports as required by the Department.
- Manage and maintain stock and inventory of the office by documenting stock requisitions, identifying inventory needs and restocking as required and release stock items to staff as per the set procedures.
- Assist in preparing annual procurement plan and carry out planned procurement accordingly.
- Assist in the daily correspondence of the department and ensure that all paper works are in order.
- Ensure that administrative tasks of the department including documentation, updating and filing paperwork of the department are carried out in a timely manner.
- Completing other tasks related to the work of the department assigned by the Supervisor.
- MQA level 7 or above qualification in Business Administration/Business Management or any other relevant field with minimum 2 year of overall experience in relevant field; or
- MQA level 5 or above qualification in Business Administration/Business Management or any other relevant field with minimum 5 year of overall experience in relevant field.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience with office management software such as MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work independently, be reliable and organized.