Onboard safari boat involved in all activities towards smooth running of the trip. From housekeeping to guest handling and assisting in serving meals and excursions such as snorkelling.
- Ensure all equipment on-board are in perfect working condition and the boat is well-maintained and clean.
- Cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of safari during the trip and always.
- Handling lines and mooring during docking.
- Helping and welcoming the guests onboard with the instruction of captain
- Duties include seeing the safety, satisfaction and comfort of guests during their journey.
- Helping captain and asst. captain to provide the best service to the guests
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly.