Post: Assistant Manager, Information Technology
Job Location: Business Center Corporation Head Office
Gazette Announcement: https://www.gazette.gov.mv/iulaan/view/163208
Provide support in IT Applications Management, Web application development, Platform integration and migration, and other IT/tech projects related to the Business Center Corporation.
Oversee the functionality of BCC for related project websites and applications, evaluate and manage application and website performance, facilitate hosting and server management, and update website content
Provide assistance in IT support services such as training, troubleshooting and user assistance
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering or in a related field, with 1 year of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge and support for Desktop OS and applications
- Assist in the process of systems backup and recovery procedures.
- Assist in management of third-party vendors.
- Plan, develop, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the organization's websites and applications.
- Train, respond to, troubleshoot, and assist in all website and application issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the websites with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
Experience and Skill
- Full Stack Developer should have extensive knowledge on all technologies related to UI/UX/DBMS/Server-side programming.
- System Analysist, should have in-depth experience with working with complex system architecture, system design and RDBMS
- Should have experience in web development in PHP using Laravel framework.
- Should have experience in utilizing APIs for development
- Source code management, all source code for the project is required to be maintained GIT repositories such as GitHub or Azure Repos. All code commits and pull requests must be well documented during project development
- Web compliance & user experience, the systems should work with all the popular web browsers available on all the platforms without any issues.