Apprentices should have access to training more comprehensive than just their job role. For example:
A 'Journalist' would acquire the knowledge of handling TV and Radio Productions, while 'Producers' will study the basics of Journalism, ethics, and equipment handling.
Apprentices would acquire the following skills by attending face-to-face class sessions and by working along with staff members: Basic Journalistic Knowledge News writing and compiling own news packages
• Writing for TV and Writing for Radio
• Camera operation and Editing
• Audio Recording and console operation
• Broadcast Ethics
• Formulating TV/Radio Programming concepts
• Handling live and recorded programmes
• Presenting and show hosting
The World Bank COVID-19 Income Support Project was initiated to assist individuals whose employment was impacted by the pandemic.
100% Government Funded
A stipend of MVR 5,000 will be paid monthly for the entire duration of the apprenticeship program.