22 September 2022
Fahi Dhiriulhun Corporation is looking to recruit for the below mentioned vacancies. The TOR for the positions is attached with this announcement. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by clicking the link as detailed below
Post: Officer, Budgeting
Application form link:
Deadline: Before 02 October 2022 (16:00 HRS)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES:
- Co-ordinate among departments in the preparation of annual budget in accordance with the Finance Manual and provide guidance for all matters related to budget.
- Prepare annual budget and instruct/guide all departments in the proper execution of the budget.
- Design and recommend essential forms, schedule and reports necessary in the budget procedure.
- Ensure all the components of budget are included in budget preparation procedure.
- Prepare the draft budget and coordinate with Head of Finance & Accounting Department to finalize the corporation’s individual segment/ department budgets and the overall consolidated budget.
- Ensure company’s board approved budget is correctly posted to the relevant accounting information system.
- Monitor whether all spending / procurements are within the board approved budget limits.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of plans and budgets
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual budget variance and reporting material variances to the Head of Finance & Accounting Department.
- Ensure material variances are reviewed by the Audit Committee.
- Undertake all required actions to revise budget if necessary.
- Undertake any other works of the corporation as assigned by the Head of Finance & Accounting Department
- MQA level 5 or above qualification in Accounting / Finance or any other relevant field with at least 1 year of overall experience in relevant field.
- MQA level 4 or equivalent qualification in Accounting/Finance or any other relevant field with minimum 5 years overall experience in relevant field.
- Should be able to communicate fluently in Dhivehi and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in accounting information system
Documents to be submitted:
- Online Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- ID Card Copy / Passport Copy
- Accredited and attested copies of certificates
- Previous employment reference letters (letters must include name of the organization, post/designation, duration of employment, and summary of responsibilities/works carried out).
Submission details: Where applicants are unable to submit via link provided, please email completed applications to [email protected]. Additionally, the priority would be focused on locals.
Should you require any more information, please contact us at 7318778 or mail to [email protected] between 08:00 AM to 16:00 PM on working days.