• Assist and support in transportation and delivery of goods to customers and
ensure timely delivery of goods.
• Managing stock and monitoring cargo movements in assigned sites.
• Managing custom clearance and coordinating with clearing agents to ensure
• Planning and coordinating the movement of materials and products.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Power Point.
• Responsible and meticulous with a good working attitude and sense of teamwork.
• Possess an ethical mind, positive attitude, and self-motivated with good
interpersonal and communication skills