· Design and drawing of detailed and technical CAD drawing as per company
· Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile
measurements as necessary.
· Produce architectural and interior design preliminary concepts, sketches and detail
drawings from design brief.
· Assist the architect and designers on projects.
· Inspect and supervise the executed work in accordance with resolved drawings and
technical specification on site.
· Coordinate and resolve all design discrepancies and conducting meeting with clients.
Knowledge and skills required:
· Bachelor's Degree In Interior Design
· Keen an eye for design and technical understanding of its execution
· Software skills primarily Auto CAD, 3ds Max
· Presentation skills in Photoshop, Illustrator
· Studio coordination and understanding of detailed working drawing
· Able to meet deadlines and able to work under pressure
· Having a mode of transport will be an added advantage