• Direct and supervise day to day operations of our team ensuring appliance of common operational
• Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality
standards through regular quality inspections with our team.
• Schedule, control and monitor all project work and materials on a weekly basis.
• Provide for site safety and security.
• Prepare and file accident reports.
• Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures.
• Ensure compliance with company or government regulations.
• Keep accurate records of employee attendance and timesheets.
• Provide positive direction to motivate quality performance.
• Discipline personnel when necessary and appropriate.
• Set project goals and oversee projects to completion.
• Schedule and track assignments.
• Handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
• Handle logistics.
• Co-ordinate work progress as per schedule with concern person.
• Manage all workers activities.
Skills and abilities required:
• Project Management, Quality management, Supply management.
• Supervision, Delegation, Attention to details, Quality focus.
• Excellent communication skill
• Able to work under pressure, own mode of transport and driving licence
Interested and qualified candidates apply in writing along with, National ID card copy, CV, Police
clearance report and copies of relevant certificates to [email protected]
For more information please contact: 00960 3313247