22 June 2022
Fahi Dhiriulhun Corporation is looking to recruit for the below-mentioned vacancies. The TOR for the positions is attached with this announcement. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by clicking the link as detailed below.
Post: Assistant Manager, Operations
Gross Salary: MVR 21,805.00
Application form link:
Deadline: Before 30 June 2022 (16:00 HRS)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES:
- Undertake all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating efficiently.
- Develop, implement and assist in drafting policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to the operation/site office and corporation.
- Manage stock and inventory of the site office by ensuring inventory needs are identified, addressed and proper documentation is carried out.
- Mange hot desks to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure the vehicles are used according to the corporation policy
- Manage corporation vehicles log and ensure the maintenances are done on periodic manner and the vehicles are well maintained and cleaned.
- Promote a healthy work environment.
- Assist HR in managing and maintaining proper attendance records assist in induction programs and manage staff relations, and maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
- Ensure that the office premises are kept clean, and that the appliances are in working conditions.
- Prepare and provide timely management reports, presentations, and documentation.
- Attend meetings as required and prepare agendas, minutes, and related documents in a timely manner.
- Handle petty cash, including safeguarding petty cash, ensuring sufficient funds are at hand, proper disbursement of funds, and periodic reconciling of funds as per prevailing policy and overseeing petty cash management of site offices.
- Efficient stock management, ensuring sufficient stock availability, managing stock requests and transactions, biannual stock counts, and overseeing stock management at site offices.
- Undertake front office management including supervising day to day operations of the front office and reception areas to ensure effective clerical duties and manage customer queries and complaints.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence including ensuring regular checks of correspondence channels, efficient and timely routing of documents to relevant departments and personnel and track response rates.
- Ensure that proper filing of documents is undertaken.
- Coordinate operations of site offices.
- Receive guests and customers for meetings and communicate with them as required.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate.
- Supervise staff and their use of office assets, equipment, and vehicles.
- Ensure that office premises are accessible to relevant staff during their duty hours.
- Prepare purchase requisitions as and when required.
- Coordinate with IT Unit as and when required.
- Ensure Healthy measures are followed as per company policies.
MQA level 7 qualification in Business Administration / Business Management/ Operations with minimum 3 year of relevant experience and minimum 1 year of experience in management role.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience with office management software such as MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in both Dhivehi and English
- Able to work independently, be reliable and organized.
- Able to multi-task and manage numerous concurrent projects, tasks, and activities
- Must have excellent problem- solving and decision- making skills.
Documents to be submitted:
- Online Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- ID Card Copy / Passport Copy
- Accredited and attested copies of certificates
- Previous employment reference letters (letters must include name of the organization, post/designation, duration of employment, and summary of responsibilities/works carried out).
Submission details: Where applicants are unable to submit via link provided, please email completed applications to [email protected]. Additionally, the priority would be focused on locals.
Should you require any more information, please contact us at 7318778 or mail to [email protected] between 08:00 AM to 16:00 PM on working days.