The Sales and Marketing - Director Level is primarily responsible for leading and driving top-line revenue strategy for traditional sales-related segments including group, volume transient, and catering. The individual is additionally responsible for staying ahead of market trends, market share movement, and ongoing competitive hotel analysis while directing the property sales teams (rooms and catering) to ensure budgeted revenues are met or exceeded.
The Sales and Marketing is also responsible for developing and implementing a marketing communications plan designed to achieve the desired positioning for the hotel, as well as managing the sales and marketing budget that supports revenue attainment.
• Salary (Negotiable based on experience)
Qualification & Experience
• Preferably Male
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing with at least 5 – 10 years’ experience as a sales leader, with prior hotel sales experience.
• Strong experience in the field in the hospitality industry is a MUST.
• Strong (written and verbal) communication skills (English) and presentation skills.
• Experience working collaboratively with revenue management.
• Well-rounded knowledge of all market segments and channel sources, as well as the ability to develop a strategic plan for each.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to direct, lead, train, motivate, and drive a direct sales team; and develop a cooperative and competitive team spirit and winning attitude.
• Must be proficient in MS Office and able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
• Commercially focused, have the ability to analyze market data and be results-driven
• Articulate, confident communicator at all levels both with colleagues and clients.
• Strong understanding of digital marketing including web analytics metrics and tools.
• Ambitious, creative, and the ability to influence decisions.
• High level of customer focus and understanding.
Reporting / Assigned to
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for leading and driving top-line revenue for traditional sales segments including group, volume transient, and catering.
• Assesses and reacts to market trends, market share, and the competitive hotel environment.
• Develop and implement a marketing communications plan designed to achieve the desired positioning of the hotel, as well as manage the sales and marketing budget that supports all initiatives.
• Act as the hotel's voice of the customer and communicate key issues/concerns at all levels of the organization.
• Fluent in reading/assimilating/ the financial P&L, a mix of sales, forecasting, group pace/position, and a wide array of hotel reporting.
Interested candidates may send their CV along with all other necessary documents to [email protected]