Universal is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual with an positive attitude to join our Reservation Team as;
Job Title: Reservations Agent
No of Vacancy: 01
Department: Reservations & Revenue Department, Head Office
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling reservations telephone calls as per the standards of the company
- Handling communication though e-mails and faxes as per the standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that the Reservations standard of 24hrs response is always mentioned. (All reservations communication to be responded in a maximum of 24hrs) – FIFO practice to be followed ) First in First Out- communication coming in first to be responded first, unless it’s a last minute booking or an emergency case)
- Daily updating of reservations for resorts to the CRS system – ensure that the inventory is matching.
- Preparation of daily occupancy report.
- Sending out arrival list and occupancy report to the resorts on a daily basis.
- Minimum ONE year experience in hotel reservations
- Competent in Opera system (Property Management System)
- GCE O’ level, A’ level or Diploma in Hotel Management or similar field
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer knowledge
- Flexible to work in shifts duty and with multi nationals.
Salary Package: USD 684.00 (Inclusive of all Allowances)
Application Deadline: 04th January 2021 before 1700hrs (Only short-listed candidates will be notified.)
Supporting Documents includes:
CV / Passport Size Photograph / ID card copy
Educational Certificates, including results sheet
Experience letters / Police Report
Please send us your application along with supporting documents to;
Human Resources Manager
Universal Enterprises Pte Ltd,
39 Orchid Magu, PO Box 2015, Malé 20-02, Republic of Maldives
Fax: (960) 3332276. Tel: 3332293
Email: [email protected]