Position: OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Overlook the operational activities of Company’s business entities and ensure proper operation of the group.
- Identifying and addressing problems and opportunities for the company.
- Optimize day-to-day activities and streamline workflows to enhance profitability.
- Ensure operational activities are carried out on time and within the defined budget
- Monitor and supervise work flow to ensure smooth operations and optimal outcomes.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure consistent, high-quality output.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Conduct risk assessments and implement preventive measures to mitigate potential risks.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in either Business Management, Operations Management or a related field.
- Strong budget development and oversight skills.
- Strong leadership qualities with technical expertise.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar Managerial role is a MUST.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Candidates who have work experience in either Retail business, F&B or Real Estate will be given 1st preferences.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Dhivehi and English language
- Flexible to work under pressure and long hours
Remuneration: MVR 18,000 Per month.
Post is open ONLY for Maldivians meeting the above criteria.
Interested candidates, please send in your CV and relevant documents to [email protected] on or before 30 November 2023.
Feel free to contact the HR Department at +960 302-8175 for further clarifications. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.