We are looking for an energetic and dynamic individual to work at AMINA Premium Lounge as a Lounge Manager.
- Degree in Hotel Management or F&B or Business Management.
- Minimum 3-year experience in similar role.
- Food & Beverage background is mandatory
- Basic computer proficiency
- Skills to work independently, effectively manage own time and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for leadership and teamwork.
- Develop and implement business strategies for lounge operations that are aligned with company’s overall mission, vision values and strategies.
- Create an environment for employees that is aligned with the company’s culture through constant communication and reinforcement.
- Follow and work to achieve the sales target of the company in cooperation with the team.
- Oversees the function of all Food and Beverage team members, facilities, sales and costs to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved.
- Ensure that appropriate quality standards and practices are in place.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing the promotion of the dining outlets and future events and promotions
- Maintaining inventories and approving contracts to ensure consistent availability of the required merchandised items.
Salary: MVR 18,000 per month.
Interested candidates, please send in your CV and relevant documents to [email protected] on or before January 30, 2022.
Please feel free to contact the HR Department at +960 333-7792 for further clarifications.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.