The Investor Services Executive will assist the Head of the Investor Services Directorate in undertaking the following:
1. Organize forums, seminars, events, and other activities to promote the Maldives as a foreign investment
2. Participate in international fairs, expos, and events to promote foreign investment opportunities in the
3. Collaborate and coordinate with local and foreign government agencies and organizations to enhance inward
foreign direct investments.
4. Provide guidance and assistance to foreign investors in investing and setting up businesses in the Maldives.
5. Receive and process foreign investment applications.
6. Receive and process proposals submitted under the Unsolicited Proposals Policy.
7. Manage the secretariat of the Board of Investments established under the SEZ Act and provide administrative
and technical support in administering the SEZ regime.
8. Produce publications and multimedia content pertaining to investment promotion and facilitation
9. Undertake research on foreign investments and the business environment
10. Other relevant tasks assigned by Invest Maldives.