The Head of Projects will lead the Projects Directorate in undertaking the following:
1. Manage and coordinate strategic infrastructure projects and PPP projects undertaken by Invest Maldives.
2. Coordinate with all the relevant project stakeholders effectively throughout the project life cycle.
3. Steer the delivery of government targets relating to the preparation, coordination, and management of
strategic infrastructure and PPP projects.
4. Provide advice on policy analysis, formulation, and implementation of economic infrastructure projects, PPP
projects, and investments.
5. Review project documentation submitted by consultants/contractors/investors.
6. Review and analyze structural designs and drawings submitted by relevant stakeholders.
7. Prepare project concept papers, information memoranda, project proposals, implementation/work plans,
progress reports, project reports, tender documents, employer’s requirements, and other documentation
related to projects.
8. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
9. Ensure effective risk management to minimize project risks.
10. Advising on procurement strategy and project contracts.
11. Preparation of TORs for infrastructure projects undertaken by Invest Maldives. Define accurate and detailed
scope, objectives, and deliverables for the projects.
12. Evaluate claims for additional payments, variation orders, or extension of time by the Contractor/Consultant
and make recommendations.
13. Valuing completed works and preparation of payment certificates
14. Periodic review and improvement of internal project formulation and management flow processes.
15. Other relevant tasks assigned by Invest Maldives.