The Leading College in the Maldives is looking for a talented individual to join our college as an ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR(MAPS)
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Implement strategies and work as a team with other colleagues towards achievement of the institute’s goals, targets and action plans.
- Maintain and update all the data of the institute including tutors and students’ records.
- Complete works related to the assigned academic course/program before the deadline given by the Institute / affiliated bodies or government authorities.
- Update and maintain all the academic records of the assigned courses.
- Communicate and liaise with students and other stakeholders with regards to the academic issues of courses and information for and from the College in order to ensure smooth running of the courses.
- Allocate lecturers for the modules, schedule classes and obtain feedback.
- Assist the examinations department and student support services for examinations related tasks.
- Assist the head of the College for development, expanding and improving the academic programs; and to administer teaching-learning process to maintain Professional Academic Standard of the College.
- Assist all the junior staff in guiding and assisting in the administrative tasks of the College.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Word & Excel.
- Able to maintain clear and accurate records
- Able to work independently and perform under pressure.
- Team player with a Positive attitude, driven to succeed
Remuneration: 13,000 - 15,000 per month (negotiable based on qualification & experience)
Who can apply: Post is open only for Maldivians.
Deadline for application: 24 September 2023
How to apply: Interested candidates, please send in your CV and relevant documents to [email protected].
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.