We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress & Mobile App Developer to join us.
The selected candidate will be working remotely on development and management of our websites including mobile apps. The candidate will also be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes, plugins, mobile apps and any other custom programming needed.
Required Education & Experience:
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications and mobile apps
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- Should have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Designing and implementation of new websites and mobile apps.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS and mobile app.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme, plugin and mobile app.
Remuneration: between MVR 10,000 – 15,000 – (Negotiable)
Interested candidates, please send in your CV and relevant documents to [email protected] on or before March 11, 2023
Feel free to contact the HR Department at +960 333-7792 for further clarifications.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.