Operations officer shall be responsible for assisting in operational functions of the Company as prescribed
below and should be responsible for reporting on all matters to the Head of Operations.
1. Operations of the Exchange and Depository
· Provide support in administering daily trading operations of the Exchange and Depository.
· Undertake administrative functions of the institution.
· Assist in all customer relations services of the company.
· Undertake any other functions as may be assigned by the Chief Executives.
2. Ancillary Services
· Administrative and Client support for Registrar functions of the company
· Administrative support and event management support for AGM Management functions of the
· Regularly monitor and update the compliance matrix of the company.
· Assist in preparation of compliance checklists / notices in accordance with the guidelines.
· Assist in preparation of compliance checks for listing requirements.
· Assist in preparation of compliance checks of prospectus in accordance with prospectus
· Conduct Trading Member inspections.
4. Finance functions
· Accounting and Bookkeeping
· Assist in procurement functions of the company.
· Assist in Audit and budgeting of the company.