Serves as the administrative and functional point person for the Chairman’s corporate, community, and personal matters to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes in multiple lines of business. Requires full time availability with flexible hours. Requires a desire to learn and expand responsibilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily.
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman related to diverse lines of business, community, and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships.
- Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the Chairman, staff, business partners, and customers. Includes initiating contact and securing appointments, equipment, and facilities as appropriate.
- Works closely with other team members to assure the Chairman’s preparation for meetings, presentations, or other engagements. Administrative and functional activities include but are not limited to:
o Taking phone calls.
o maintaining personal and business files.
o corporate record keeping for multiple entities.
o note taking & creating documentation
o filing, storage & retrieval of business and personal activities.
- Prepares and sends business and private correspondence.
- Coordinates operations of Chairman’s office including:
o document preparation & control
o internal communications
o general office maintenance to improve costs and effectiveness.
- Carries out responsibilities with professionalism, respect for others, in accordance with the
organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Efficient and smooth operation of Chairman’s office
- Financial & Accounting Statement Language
- High Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business or Related Field
- Trustworthy with Impeccable Moral Standards
- Discrete, reserved, and able to handle business, personal, and family information with the
highest level of confidence.
- Conceptualization & Business Acumen
- Professionalism in Appearance and Attitude
- Highly organized
- Able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize
- Self-Directed with Sound Judgment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with internal and external staff
- Demanding work environment.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.