Post: Sales Associate (Kuda Villingili)
Gazette Announcement: https://gazette.gov.mv/iulaan/225537
Employment Type : Contract ( 1Year)
The Sales Associate will be responsible for assisting customers during their buying process, promoting the products and addressing the customer concerns in a professional manner. The Sales Associate will also be required to conduct the payment transactions and processes including cash, credit/debit according to the POS system and ensure daily reconciliation.
- Minimum 4 “D” passes in O’ Level or equivalent qualification
- Vocational training and 2 Years of Relevant Work Experience
- Fluent in Spoken English
- Able to work on Shift Basis
- Pleasant personality
- Welcome customers and attend to their inquiries and maintain a positive work environment for all the staff on duty
- Maintain an appropriate level of awareness of the location of items within the store and are available to answer customer questions about products
- Listen to customer complaints and attend to them diligently or refer them to the Senior Sales Associate or Sales Executive.
- Carry out daily cash & card reconciliation at the end of each shift and communicate with the senior sales associate at the second shift with regard to cash reconciliation and solve issues that may arise with the advice from the head office.
- Ensure an accurate till report is generated at the end of each shift
- Ensure that the money has been counted correctly and there are no discrepancies
- Ensure check out stations operate smoothly and efficiently
- Create, update and maintain a register of all stock/inventory in the shop
- Ensure that the inventory restocking needs are promptly communicated to the Senior Sales Associate and Sales Executive.
- Ensure that the shelves are adequately stocked at all times
- Manage the check-out area and ensure the station remains clean and efficiently run. Ensure that the shop is clean and orderly
- Ensure the cash out register has adequate cash and change at all times