20 June 2022
Fahi Dhiriulhun Corporation is looking to recruit for the below mentioned vacancies. The TOR for the positions is attached with this announcement. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by clicking the link as detailed below.
Post: Chief Internal Auditor
Application form link:
Deadline: Before 28 June 2022 (16:00 HRS)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Develop and execute risk-based audit programs to meet the needs of the Audit Committee, Board, and Management of FDC, considering business objectives, strategies, and risks facing the Company.
- Overseeing and managing compliance within the organization, ensuring that the company and employees are complying with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures
- Provide fair and balanced insights into the current, emerging, and potential issues, themes, trends and opportunities that will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of control processes
- Formulate and execute the annual audit plan, which includes documentation of audit results, identifying optimization opportunities for key controls, and recommendations for improvements to key processes
- Implement the annual audit plan with a fixed plan of activities but also allowing for appropriate investigation time for matters that emerge over the year
- Periodically audits business operations as per the Internal Audit Plan
- Monitor and evaluate the impact on internal controls resulting from modifications to existing processes and proposed new processes.
- Periodically review and recommend updates in corporate accounting policies and procedures framework;
- Periodically provide assurance to the Board regarding the implementation, operation and effectiveness of internal control and risk management.
- Identify and review the implementation and adequacy of internal controls to mitigate potential or existing financial or operational risks;
- Ensure follow-up mechanism to determine if audit recommendations (both internal and external) are implemented within appropriate and agreed timetable;
- Respond to matters that emerge from appropriate referring bodies (the Board of Directors, Managing Director and other senior management);
- Prepare internal audit reports for the Audit Committee and the Board;
- Coordinate audit operations with activities of the External Auditor, or/and the Auditor General’s Office;
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Professional qualification in internal audit or Accountancy, such as Certified/Chartered Internal Auditor qualification of IIA Inc. or its chapters around the world, or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or any other equivalent professional accountancy qualification and minimum 5 years of experience in the field of audit & assurance or Accounting including 5 years on a managerial role + Minimum 3 years' experience in senior management positions OR
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Auditing or Equivalent (such as Completing ACCA skill level) + 9-year experience in the field of audit & assurance or Accounting
- Should be familiar with Microsoft office package (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams)
- Fluent in both English and Dhivehi
- Knowledge in the application of IFRS, ISA, and IPPF.
Documents to be submitted:
- Online Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- ID Card Copy / Passport Copy
- Accredited and attested copies of certificates
- Previous employment reference letters (letters must include name of the organization, post/designation, duration of employment, and summary of responsibilities/works carried out).
Submission details: Where applicants are unable to submit via link provided, please email completed applications to [email protected]. Additionally, the priority would be focused on locals.
Should you require any more information, please contact us at 7318778 or mail to [email protected] between 08:00 AM to 16:00 PM on working days.