The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Administrative works of real estate. This includes: -
- Coordinating maintenance requirements of the leased properties & responding to queries from potential tenants.
- Coordinating maintenance of company outlets.
- Displaying and marketing vacant apartments to potential tenants, intermediating the negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions and ensure full occupancy of all apartments in all properties.
- Assist with the paper works & following up on monthly payments.
- Executive Office, HR & Administration department
- Assist with the daily administrative works.
- Prepare monthly timesheets, Ticket Bookings and airport receivals.
- Assist with Work permit and other visa related works
- Minimum GCE A’ Level Qualification with 2 years of work experience in a similar post.
- Competent use of MS Office Programs.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have a valid Driving License and a Motorcycle.
- Work experience in the real estate field will be an advantage.
- Result oriented with a “Can do attitude”
- Team player with a Positive attitude & driven to succeed
Remuneration: MVR 8,500.00 – 9,500.00 Per month.
Who can apply: Post is open ONLY for Maldivians meeting the above criteria.
How to apply: Email your updated CV and relevant documents to [email protected]
Deadline: 27 November 2023.
Feel free to contact the HR Department at +960 302-8175 for further clarifications.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.