Participants will be eligible for the program if all the following criteria are met.
1. Maldivian citizen residing in Maldives.
3. At the time of application, participants must not be employed or should not be employed for more than 20 hours per week.
4. Meets the minimum educational qualifications for the training program selected and the prerequisites for the specific modules included in the training.
5. Applicants must not be receiving any other financial support or scholarship at the time of application, nor have they participated in any other World Bank-funded program.
6. Must not be involved in any aspect of the program's operation, either directly or indirectly.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accounts (ACCA)
- ACCA - Knowledge Level
- ACCA - Skill Level
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- CIMA - Certificate Level
- CIMA - Operational Level
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- AAT – Level 2
- AAT – Level 3
- Certified Accounting Technicians (CAT)
- CAT – Level 1
- CAT – Level 2
- CAT – Level 3
- Cloud & Cyber Security
- Server & Networking
- Web Design & Development
- Dive Master Course (Full pathway)
- Instructor Development Course (Full pathway)
Please refer to the documents below for further information.