TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR)
No of Vacancy: 01
Post Type: Full time
Department: IT Department
Reporting to: Software Engineer
Key Tasks, Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Assist in Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of innovative software solutions as per the business needs.
- Communicate, collaborate with other stakeholders related to development and integration.
- Develop APIs for required integration with other software.
- Maintenance and enhancement of website and its contents.
- Regular Monitoring of the cloud infrastructure of SDFC to ensure robust, impeccable performance across all major devices and web browsers.
- Regular monitoring and updating major functionalities and plugins.
- Assist in creating and maintaining software related technical documentation, operation documentation and user guidelines in accordance with standards.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum MQA level 7 qualification in Computer Science / Software engineering or related field, OR,
- Minimum MQA level 5 qualification in Computer Science / Software engineering or other related field with minimum 5 years’ experience in related field. OR,
- Minimum MQA level 5 qualification in Computer Science / Software engineering or other related field with minimum 1 year experience in related field.
Technical Skills Required:
- PHP, Laravel
- Html, CSS
- Strong programming background with experience in full stack development.
- Experience in vuejs, reactjs, fastapi, nodejs, docker, flutter.
- Solid understanding of API, microservice and integration concepts and technologies such as REST, RESTful, WEB, JSON, message queues.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (MYSQL, MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks
- Knowledge in modular based programming and use of emerging trends.
- Mobile application development skills for both IOS and Android.
- Experience with AWS, Azure or other public cloud platform.
- Familiar with Agile development methods such as scrum will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with Source Control (Git or TFS).
- Good graphical skills and knowledge in UI/UX design to improve usability.
- Experience in the banking or financial services industry.
Other Competencies required:
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to work in a highly team-oriented environment.
- Strong commitment and willing to work outside normal working hours if required.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- A demonstrated passion for learning new technologies and strong will to explore.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Time management skills and able to prioritize the tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver project objectives.
- Proven ability to function in a fast-paced, project-based, environment.
- Gross pay between MVR 15,000 – MVR 20,000 depending on the Qualification and Experience
- The selected applicant will be required to work from 0800 to 1600 on weekdays.
Documents required with the job application:
- Complete and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- Copies of academic certificates with transcripts.
- All international certificates must be accredited from MQA.
- Reference letters from current/ previous employers certifying type of employment, job roles and service period.
- Recommendation letters from previous supervisors or employers (optional).
How to Apply:
Important notes to applicants:
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without further notice.
- Applications should be submitted only via the given link, applications received via email will be rejected.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
For inquiries, please contact us on weekdays between 9:00am to 14:00pm via phone 3026015 / 3026016 or email to [email protected]