• Day-to-day operations of tracking and entering records into the ERP system.
• Prepare monthly financial statements, reports, and records by collecting,
analyzing, and summarizing account information.
• Preparation of monthly taxation.
• Assist in annual audit preparation.
• Prepare and maintain records of correspondence, reports, memos, etc.
• Liaise with Government offices regarding licenses, permits, and fees
• Any other project and admin-related works as necessary
• Handling In coming and outgoing documents
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Power Point.
• Responsible and meticulous with a good working attitude and sense of teamwork.
• Possess an ethical mind, positive attitude, and self-motivated with good
interpersonal and communication skills.
• Advanced Level (ALevel) / Advance Certificate.
• Experience in the related field will be an added advantage