Grow and develop your experience and skill in international boating culture and standards with SeaShuttle Maldives.
- Fit to perform physical activities
- Ability to work long or late hours
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, willing to learn
- Have an interest in tourism etiquette and guest care
- Well groomed and presentable
- Able to perform work in a team environment
- Some basic boating knowledge
- An understanding of boat care and cleanliness
- Fluent and/or converse in english
- Minimum education level: O level
- Vessel operating license would be an advantage
Previous crew job experience is not a requirement.
However, preference would be given to those who are familiar with the tourism and aviation industry standards.
Please send your letter of application, CV and contact details to: [email protected]
Field of work
MVR 7,500.00 - MVR 10,000.00
Minimum years of experience
K. Kuda Huraa
- Meals and Accommodation provided at resort