Position Available: Security Officer
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Security area
- Effective Communication Skills (Read, write and speak ENGLISH)
- Law Enforcement / Military Background
- Minimum O Level passed out
- Physically MUST be fit
- MUST have a valid Work Permit if a foreigner
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain premises' security.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, incidents, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Ensures equipment operation by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information staff, visitors, and guests.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent the passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills
Salary & Benefits:
- USD 400 (salary will be paid in U.S. dollars only)
- Food and Accommodation provided (in resort)
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this job, please E-Mail your updated CV along with all relevant documents to [email protected] or call at 911-8585
- - Police Report (Validity 03 months)
- - NID Card
- - Attested copy of Education Certificates
- - Past Work Experience Letters
- - Recent Passport Size Photo
Field of work
Fire fighting, First aid and safety, Flexibility and adaptability, Fraud awareness, Record keeping, Relationship-building, Reporting, Risk Assessment, Safety and first aid, Safety and protection, Safety and protection skills, Security, Security inspection, Tourism safety and security
Field of work
Minimum years of experience
Ordinary Level (OLevel)
Male' City, Hulhumale'
- Food Provided
- Accommodation Provided
- Security and investigation activities