Job application form: [Download]
Date of commencement:
Commencement of employment shall be between February and April 2021.
Term of employment:
Contract basis for a term of 1 year. Contract can be extended upon performance review at the end of the term.
Sundays to Thursdays: 08:00 - 17:00 hrs.
Saturdays: Half-day (4 hrs)
Scope of work:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer emails and live chat.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Provide service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Process forms and application.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up customer calls, live chat where necessary.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills in Dhivehi and English.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately.
- Pleasant personality with ability to work in teams, and individually, delivering results with minimum supervision in challenging circumstances.
- Job application form
- Copy of national identity card
- Copies of academic certificates
- Copies of employment reference letters
Field of work
Minimum years of experience
Ordinary Level (OLevel)
Male' City, Henveiru