The Steward is responsible for the cleaning of all Kitchens and Food Production areas to include; kitchen equipment, vents, floors, drains, walls and bathrooms, washes and properly racks; all china, glass, silver, pots and culinary utensils. The Steward ensures that all Food Production areas are kept clean, neat and well stocked, keep hallways free of obstructions, floors clean/dry and responsible for frequent trash removal.
- Valid police report
- National ID card copy
- Educational and Academic certificates
- Service letters from former/current employers
Field of work
Chemical and pesticide usage, Communication skills, Customer service skills, Food hygiene, Safety and Sanitation Policies
MVR 4,500 - MVR 5,000
Minimum years of experience
Ordinary Level (OLevel)
- Service Charge equally distributed among all associates.
- Free accommodation on sharing basis
- Free food at team restaurant
- Recreational facilities and sports
- Annual leave and public holidays