- Directly responsible to look after all in-house guest.
- Ensure that all arrival guests are properly met and attended to during their arrival and departure at the Airport and given special help and care to coordinate with related government officials regarding specific needs and requests. Any transfer, to and from other resorts, islands or domestic flights should be a smooth and pleasant experience.
- Meet and greet guests from jetty on arrival, give every visitor a warm welcome to Bandos.
- Give arrival information
- Collecting all the information on registration card
- Collect travel voucher
- Provide safety information (Reef conservation info & life jacket availability
- Check and compare the services in the voucher with the reservations before give away the room key
- Coordinate activities for their requirement and prepare inter departmental service orders
- Escort guests to their rooms
- Assist guests with arrivals luggage identification and distribution.
- Prepare all guest correspondence in different languages when needed.
- Keep a positive behavior, smart appearance in your attitude towards Hotel Guest and your colleagues.
- Greet all guests at all the time in a friendly manner, and attempt to learn and use guest’s names at every opportunity.
- Meet and Greet guest in reception/lobby and ensure that all guests receive a courteous attention at all time
- Be visible and available at reception counter for guests at all time
- Fill the pre- registration card for group arrivals repeaters and VIPs
- Check expected arrivals and departure and be present in the lobby to attend them.
- Monitor closely to room assignment at check in ie: room type, rate, and special requests.
- Ask questions to determine guest’s needs, and direct them to appropriate service outlets.
- Prepare referral written services orders of all guest agreements to concern departments
- Identify luggage of departing guest before loading to transfer vessel
- Make sure departing guest luggage’s are on same vessel as they travel.
- Valid Police Clearance report
- ID Card
- Service Letters from former/current employers
- Educational/Academic Certificates
Field of work
Active Listening, Basic Computer Skills, Customer service skills, Flexibility and adaptability, Great listening skills, Languages known, Relationship-building
MVR 7,700 - MVR 8,600
Minimum years of experience
Advanced Level (ALevel)
- Foreign Language Allowance: USD 280 per month
- Service Charge equally distributed among all Associates
- Free Accommodation (Sharing) and Food
- Free ferry service from Bandos to Male everyday 3 times
- Annual Leave and Public Holidays
- Recreational Facilities and Sports
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Published On
- 2 Feb 2020 11:40AM
- 29 Feb 2020 11:40AM