- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in Human Resources.
- Relevant diploma or degree in a related field such as Human Resources, Business Management or Business Administration
- Prior experience in recruitment process will be an added advantage
- Dynamic personality and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Problem solving skills and demonstrate strategic thinking
- Basic MS Office.
- Provide effective and efficient administration support related to recruitment.
- Assist in drafting job specifications, creating job adverts, analyzing CVs, interviewing, drafting contracts.
- Conduct and complete the on boarding process of the new employees.
- Update & maintain recruitment tracker and updating staff database.
- Prepare and update personal files of the employees.
- Complete filing of all documents
- Any other HR assignments relevant to the job
- 1. National Identity Card or Passport
- 2. Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- 3. Updated CV.
- 4. Relevant Educational Certificates (Attested from law firm’s/ government offices).
- 5. Recent Police Report (For Maldivians Only)
- 6. Reference Letter / Experience Letter (from current and previous employer)
Field of work
Business Administration and Law
Minimum years of experience
Male' City, Hulhumale'
- • Salary based on qualifications and experience
- • 30 Days Paid Annual Leave
- • Medical Insurance.
- • Meal while on duty.
- Hospitals and other health activities
- Assistant, human resource
- Clerk, human resource
- Published On
- 27 Jan 2020 01:22PM
- 6 Mar 2020 01:22PM