TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER WITH TREE TOP HOSPITAL
Tree Top Hospital is a world class tertiary Hospital aimed to transform the healthcare landscape of Maldives.
Position Available: EXECUTIVE, FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
- Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accounting or other equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a related field.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Dynamics or any other accounting software is an advantage.
- Ability to uphold strict confidentiality at all times.
- Problem solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Good organizational, prioritization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively in English & Dhivehi.
- Maldivian candidates preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Position Summary: Day-to-day operations of Accounts Payable function.
- Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments.
- Assemble invoices to be completed for payment.
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices and obtaining necessary documents and signatures for payment processing.
- Review invoices and other documents for satisfactory payment approval.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files.
- Maintaining records/ files and keep track of payments and settle the payments in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparation of daily, weekly, monthly reports and management accounts.
- Assist in bank and other account reconciliations.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the Dynamics.
- Assist with the annual audit.
- Maintain financial files and records.
- Reconcile the accounts payable.
- Prepare journal summaries.
- Preparation of payment disbursement statement in regular interval and obtaining approvals, preparing cheque for payment.
- Preparation of payment vouchers and issue of cheques to parties.
- Ensure compliance pf statutory regulations.
- Any other additional responsibilities assigned by the HOD from time to time.
Salary & Benefits
- Attractive Salary.
- 30 Days Paid Annual Leave.
- Medical Insurance.
- Meal while on duty.
How to Apply - If you are interested in this job, please email your application along with the following mandatory documents to [email protected] on or before 4pm of 22nd March 2020.
- National Identity Card or Passport.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Updated CV.
- Relevant Educational Certificates (Attested from law firm’s/government offices).
- Reference Letter / Experience Letter (from current and previous employer).
- Recent Police Report (for Maldivians)
To process the application, we require you to submit all of the documents above.
We thank all participants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. For more information, please call +960 3351610.
- 1. National Identity Card or Passport.
- 2. Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- 3. Updated CV.
- 4. Relevant Educational Certificates (Attested from law firm’s/government offices).
- 5. Reference Letter / Experience Letter (from current and previous employer).
- 6. Recent Police Report (for Maldivians)
Field of work
Field of work
Minimum years of experience
Male' City, Hulhumale'
- • Attractive Salary.
- • 30 Days Paid Annual Leave.
- • Medical Insurance.
- • Meal while on duty.