General Requirements: Qualification & Experience
- Maldivians Preferred
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with 8 to 10 years of experience. 2 years as Manager in HR department handling Employee Relations matters
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to deal with people at all levels and effectively communicate ideas.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a demonstrated ability to apply judgment to solve complex issues
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and analyze data to provide recommendations to senior management on process and improvements
- Strong ability to work independently and effectively manage, organize and prioritize very busy desk, and multiple task.
- Good knowledge of Maldivian Employment Act and Legislations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; knowledge of an HRIS is an asset.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for facilitating harmonious relations among all employees and resolving employee’s issues in a timely manner through effective employee engagement, policies, procedures and processes, complaints and grievance handling mechanism
- Develop effective policies and procedures and manage all communication with employees in compliance with all policies including Employee Handbook. Update the content as requires from time to time.
- Oversee the design and alignment of the organizational structure for effective process flow.
- Conducts Engagement and Satisfaction Survey and ideally prepare a Plan of Action for implementation of suggestions
- Perform investigation on various employee complaints and grievances and resolve all issues in an efficient manner.
- Manage HR Employee Roster and Leave Management
- Responsible for all matters related to immigration, work permits, Business visa, Expat insurance
- Manage accommodation for all employees, visiting Consultants and Guests of TTH
- Administer programs such as Safety and Recreation for health and well-being of the staff
- Maintains good communication and positive relationship with employees to promote employee satisfaction.
- Administer programs such as Safety and Recreation for health & well-being of staff.
- 1. National Identity Card or Passport.
- 2. Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- 3. Updated CV.
- 4. Relevant Educational Certificates (Attested from law firm’s/government offices).
- 5. Recent Police Report (for Maldivians).
- 6. Reference Letter / Experience Letter (from current and previous employer).
Field of work
Arts and Humanities, Business Administration and Law
Field of work
Minimum years of experience
Male' City, Hulhumale'
- • Attractive Salary.
- • 30 Days Paid Annual Leave.
- • Medical Insurance.
- • Meal (one free meal while on duty).
- Hospitals and other health activities