TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER WITH TREE TOP HOSPITAL
Tree Top Hospital is a world class tertiary Hospital aimed to transform the healthcare landscape of Maldives.
Position Available: REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN
- Basic knowledge in electronic technology or basic house wiring, or engine repair and maintenance or welding and sheet metal fabrication or any other relevant areas
- O’ Level with at least 1-year experience of General Preventative Maintenance program
- Good English communication skills
- Maldivians preferred
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the work of the Air Condition & Refrigeration
- Troubleshooting refrigeration equipment failures
Salary & Benefits
- 30 Days Paid Annual Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Meal while on duty
How to Apply - If you are interested in this job, please E-mail your updated CV along with the following mandatory documents to [email protected] on or before 5pm of 6th August 2020.
- National Identity Card or Passport.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Updated CV.
- Relevant Educational Certificates (Attested from law firm’s/government offices).
- Reference Letter / Experience Letter (from current and previous employer).
- Recent Police Report
To process the application, we require you to submit all of the documents above.
We thank all participants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. For more information, please call +960 3351610.
Field of work
Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
Field of work
Minimum years of experience
Ordinary Level (OLevel)
Male' City, Hulhumale'
- • 30 Days Paid Annual Leave
- • Medical Insurance
- • Meal while on duty
- Insulation worker, refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment
- Mechanic, Refrigeration