Strategy / Culture / Policies, Procedures & Processes:
- Create HR philosophy and culture based on its mission, vision and values and conduct related programs.
- Review, research and draft/update the policies based on best practice and in line with the culture and strategy of the company.
- Supervise and control the preparation, editing, publication and distribution of new/revised policies (including the Employee Handbook). Update the content and ensure consistent design and branding, while advising on the integration and streamlining of strategies for the updated policies.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to identify their functional processes and develop appropriate procedures to capture a complete view of all activities related to the identified processes while ensuring the alignment of all business processes for effectiveness, efficiency and business continuity.
- Analyze relevant legislative and regulatory matters and keep up-to-date with Government policy areas.
Recruitment and On Boarding
- Regularly review organization charts and recommend recruitment gaps based on business needs.
- Work across the hospital with Division Heads & HODs to determine hiring needs.
- Manage the full recruiting process for all roles, including sourcing, pre-screening, telephone and face-to-face interviews, negotiations, offer and hiring.
- Champion on-boarding and new hire orientation experience, ensuring a deep understanding of the business, company culture, principles and company’s best practices.
- Manage complete cycle of expatriate’s visas and work permits of new hires, and the renewal of visas and work permits of current team members.
- Administer Employee Relations policies and program and provide advice to staff and managers ensuring all staff is properly oriented and trained and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Manages the Company-wide committees including their wellness, grievance handling, environmental, health and safety.
- Coordinate with employees and management to resolve any issues and recommend disciplinary action if required and participate in various meetings.
- Perform investigation on various employee complaints and grievances and resolve all issues in an efficient manner.
- Promote employee retention.
- Communicate/enforce values, legal requirements, and standards.
- Implement and support excellent people programs and policies with the dual objectives of aligning practices with our culture and principles, while also ensuring that the organization is compliant with all relevant employment legislation.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers (both proactively and reactively), and work directly with managers and employees to assist them in resolving issues.
- Manage employment contracts, residency permits, and work permits and oversee the management of visa applications and public relations with various Government entities.
- Provide administrative and operational HR support to the business such as Government Relations, Immigration & visa services, general policies & procedures affecting personnel administration, working conditions and employee development.
Compensation and Rewards
- Build, review and enhance employee benefits to attract a growing and diverse employee population, including in house or off site activities.
- Develop and lead compensation and promotion calibration across all functions of the organization.
- Work with management to ensure that compensation plans and positions align with managing company’s frameworks and strategy.
- Manage and negotiate effective company health and life insurance policies.
- Responsible for monthly payroll management, full & final settlement of staff.
- Develop effective Policies & Procedures and manage all communication with employees in compliance with the policies. Update the content as required from time to time.
- Develop and maintain Employee Handbook.
- Responsible for driving performance culture in the organization. Manages the implementation of the Performance Management System across TTH that ensures the proper alignment of Business Objectives.
- Facilitate the target setting exercise for all key leaders to ensure that the annual plans are cascaded down into individual responsibilities for action.
- Manage the process of establishing professional job descriptions based on well-established methods.
- Facilitate the implementation of the hospital’s competency framework that supports the growth and development requirements.
- Foster and grow a high-performance organizational culture.
- Lead bi-annual review processes in partnership with Division / Department Managers.
- Support managers on effective feedback techniques, fostering an environment of transparency and psychological safety.
Learning and Development
- Design Learning & Development practices, including the development of internal training programs.
- Design, implement and deliver programs and processes to develop needed skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Create and foster a continuous learning environment that challenges and engages our workforce.
- Optimize and champion off boarding process to ensure minimal disruption to the business and the utmost satisfaction of Team Members.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout the off boarding process.
Systems, Data Analysis, Metrics and Reports
- Research, recommend and implement platforms, systems and solutions for HR administration and management.
- Prepare regular management reporting and analysis.
- Define objectives and key results metrics to track and report on People & Culture function performance.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Keep abreast with innovations in the field of Human Resources Management and makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to the Management.
Maintain the highest level of professionalism and integrity at all times, whether in appearance or in dealing with others.
- 1. National Identity Card or Passport
- 2. Recent Passport Size Photograph
- 3. Updated CV
- 4. Relevant Educational Certificates (Attested from law firm’s/ Government offices)
- 5. Recent Police Report (For Maldivians Only)
- 6. Reference Letter / Experience Letter (from current and previous employers)
Field of work
Minimum years of experience
Post-Graduate Certificate/ Post-Graduate Diploma
Male' City, Hulhumale'
- Salary & Benefits
- • Salary based on qualifications and experience
- • 30 Days Paid Annual Leave
- • Medical Insurance
- • Meal while on duty
- Hospitals and other health activities