As an initiative of the Ministry of Economic Development (MED), TradeNet Maldives Corporation Ltd continues to strengthen the MED Contact Center as the public face for MED services. TradeNet invites applicants to join our team as Contact Centre Agents to deliver quality services at our new location at Fuvahmulah City, as part of MED's efforts to decentralize its structure and job opportunities.
Tentative Start Date:
Term of Employment:
Contract basis for a term of 1 year. Contract can be extended upon performance review at the end of the term.
Scope of work:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer emails and live chat.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Provide service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Process forms and application.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up customer calls, live chat where necessary.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills in Dhivehi and English.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately.
- Pleasant personality with ability to work in teams, and individually, delivering results with minimum supervision in challenging circumstances.
(Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.)
- 1. Job application form (https://cutt.ly/jobapplicationform)
- 2. Copy of national ID card
- 3. Copies of academic certificates
- 4. Copies of employment reference letters
- 5. CV
Field of work
Customer service, Multitasking, Problem-Solving
Minimum years of experience
Ordinary Level (OLevel)
Fuvahmulah City, Maadhadu