- Board Certified / Unencumbered License or registration from home country
- Minimum Post Graduate Specialist Degree, MD
Minimum 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities
- Additional Fellowship/ Boards preferred
- Current BLS/ ACLS / PALS ATLS certification
- Adaptable and able to work in a multicultural team
- Flexible and able to manage stress
- Must have worked in a hospital with no less than 150 bed capacity
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English
- Experience in management of patients with wide range of kidney disease including glomerular diseases/vasculitis and chronic kidney transplant patients
- Experience in management of acute and chronic kidney diseases, including acute and maintenance renal replacement therapies
- Experience in management of patients with acid-base and electrolyte disorders
- Experience in management of patients with urinary infections
- Experience in performing kidney biopsy and in placement of temporary and tunneled dialysis catheters
- Provides out-patient and in-patient nephrology care using generally accepted standards of practice. Develops a plan of care for each patient including complete history, physical examination, diagnosis, appropriate treatment and /or referral, uses all available resources in an appropriate and cost-efficient manner.
- Hospitalize patients as needed requiring in-patient care; provide medical care in accordance to evidence based medicine during the hospitalization.
- Confers with other consulting physicians, mid-level providers, nurses, support staff, patients, and families concerning treatment and care of patients.
- Makes appropriate specialty and sub-specialty referrals, but maintains responsibility, assuring continuity of care.
- Participates in regular and on call coverage.
- Participates in health promotion/disease prevention activities; stresses the importance of preventive health care measures.
- Required to participate in departmental audit procedures and other quality improvement/assurance activities as required
- Complete records of diagnoses and recommendations in adequate professional detail, and in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned by the Medical Director, CEO, and/or Administration staff, to meet the goal of providing excellent health care
- Maintains and acquires knowledge and skills to perform required duties to meet all hospital, organizational and licensure requirements
- Follows established guidelines for use and/or disclosure of protected health information
- Performs other duties as assigned
- MBBS, Specialist Registration
Field of work
Field of work
Minimum years of experience
Male' City, Hulhumale'
- • Salary based on qualifications and experience
- • 30 Days Paid Annual Leave
- • Medical Insurance
- • Meal while on duty
- Hospitals and other health activities
- Published On
- 27 Sep 2020 12:58PM
- 30 Oct 2020 12:58PM