- To carry out repair of guest rooms, Food & Beverage outlets, public areas and office furniture, fittings and equipment as prioritized.
- To carry out approved construction work orders.
- Utilizing wooden materials to fabricate cabinets, wardrobes, door panels, clothes hangers, tables, chairs and other wooden components in an office or facility.
- To construct / install G.I. sheets or other decorative roofing of related materials on buildings, guest rooms or facilities.
- To install glass windows, doors, cabinet doors, wardrobe panel.
- To construct / install wooden or other related materials for ceiling
- Academic qualification - Certificate Level III in Carpentry
- Valid Police report
- National ID Card
- Educational Certificates
- Service Letters from previous/current organization
Field of work
Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction, Services
Carpentry, Carpentry skills, Flexibility and adaptability, Safety and protection, Safety and protection skills
MVR 5,200 - MVR 5,800
Minimum years of experience
Ordinary Level (OLevel)
- Service Charge distributed equally among all Associates
- Free Accommodation sharing basis
- Free food from team restaurant
- Recreational facilities and sports
- Annual leave & public holidays
- Published On
- 2 Feb 2020 03:50PM
- 29 Feb 2020 03:50PM