Personal Assistant (PA)- Maldivian
Skills & Qualification
- Minimum GCE O’ Level passes above “C” grade in 3 subjects including English, Mathematics
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Computer literate Flexibility to work long and odd hours.
- Able to work long and odd hours.
- Possess good interpersonal skills with proficiency in spoken and written English language.
- Pleasant personality meticulous, detailed, well‐organized, able to multitask and able to work independently to meet company requirement.
- Motor bike driving license
Scope of work:
- To attend and assist all purchase requisitions, orders, good received notes from Plumeria Maldives hotels and other properties managed by the company.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Review deliveries against the orders.
- Produce and maintain all reports.
- Maintain file records
- Banking work (as required)
Salary is negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Other benefits as per company’s policy
Interested and Qualified candidates are requested to submit their CV together
with letter of interest for job, copies of related certificated, police report and copies of National
ID card via email to [email protected]